Who We Are
The Ghana Friendship Project is a US-based non-profit corporation with the focus of building a partnership with the people of Ghana. Our perspective is to recognize the dignity and skills of the Ghanaian people and to be a supportive partner in their economic, medical and health, education, and social and religious development activities.
We execute our mission by raising funds, primarily in the United States, which we use to provide goods and services to our Ghanaian partners. We offer building design and project management skills in addition to equipment and materials not otherwise available in Ghana.
To further leverage the work that we can accomplish, we have formed partnerships with other organizations and friends. Click here for more information and links to these important partners.
The Ghana Friendship Project’s involvement encompasses a number of current and past projects in multiple locations in Ghana.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (construction), Enchi
- Fish Pond (construction), Enchi
- Clean Water and Sanitation (construction), Egyam
- Material Shipments (Containers to Enchi, Egyam and Butre)
- Clean Water and Sanitation (construction), Enchi
- School Renovation (construction), Enchi
- Rectory and Equipment Storage (construction),Enchi
- Small Business Development (consultation and finance), Enchi
Please feel free to contact us to share your suggestions and to ask questions about us and our mission. Your financial assistance is most welcome. You can click on the Donate button below to make your donation on line. Or, if you prefer, you can make your check payable to Ghana Friendship Project, Inc and mail to:
Ghana Friendship Project, Inc
2443 Mount Vernon Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Finally, your Amazon purchases will benefit us whenever you start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Design template by HTML5 UP